GATE Orientation Programme

GATE Training for 3rd and 4th Year Engineering Students

When

23 Jul 2019
10:00AM

About Event,
GATE Training for 3rd and 4th Year Engineering Students

In order to improve employability and equity in engineering colleges affiliated to RGPV, it will be appropriate to provide GATE training facility to few selected students of final year of private unaided affiliated institutions

The Speakers

Lecture From Industries Experts

Events Details

GATE Training Programme

About Event

One of the TEQIP-III mandate is to train final year engineering students to take exit examination in the state of MP. NPIU has analyzed and designed a separate training course called GATE Training to strengthen the quality of technical education active participation in exit examGATE. The training is expected to benefit the students to brush up the technical knowledge received over four years of engineering. Service Provider will be the same as empanelled by NPIU are identifies by 1.1 institutions. In this context as per the directives of Prof Sunil Kumar Honble Vice Chancellor TEQIP-III is inviting the students from private unaided affiliated institutions to participate in GATE training programme. The GATE Training will be held at these centers-1.Indore2.Bhopal3.Jabalpur4.Gwalior5.UjjainThe number of students shall be limited to 240 only at each center consisting these branch of engineering discipline-1.Computer Science of Technology/ Information Technology2.Electronics Telecommunication Engineering3.Electrical and Electronics Engineering4.Mechanical Engineering5.Civil Engineering As per NPIU instructions this program has to be organized on sharing basis. Accordingly RGPV will contribute 75 percent of the training fees under TEQIP-III and remaining 25 percent amount by students individual. Students willing to join training program are required to get registered on RGPV TEQIP-III Portal under GATE Orientation Program before 11st August 2019.

Resource Person

Rohit Singh Thakur
RGPV Under TEQIP-III

RGPV Under TEQIP-III

RGPV Under TEQIP-III